Arduino users - if you are a user of the Integrated Development Environment then you know how important the built-in Serial monitor is to debugging your software. It's nice to have that built-in functionality but you know all to well what a pain it can be to use. You know that the slow Java Console window closes each time you upload your new software and how frustrating it is when it keeps resetting your code (i.e. on the Uno) every time you re-open the Console window. Plus wouldn't it be nice to have the ability to save the output as you wish, to take a snapshot of the log window. Or how about the ability to easily connect and disconnect from running programs on different COM Ports? Well this is the basis for this piece of software. If you want complete control over your serial debugging environment, then this software will make that possible.
- Connect and Disconnect to ports at will
- Ability to take snapshots of your log data
- Ability to save your log output
- Ability to change font, font size and color
- Ability to change foreground and background colors
- Works with any Arduino, even Leonardo
- Connection Timer
- Track the last time something was sent to the serial port (Tx)
- Track the last time data was received on the serial port (Rx)
- ..Will work as a basic serial terminal for whatever need you have..
Will this Software work with your PC?
Software is compatible with:
|System Storage Space||
Free Hard Drive Space:
Purchasing and Special Pricing Information -- Coming Soon